Prof. Rana Muhammad Aslam Pervaiz (Principal GICCL, Lahore, Pakistan)
Prof. Tariq Ali (Head of Department)
Dr. Daniel Yousaf
Dr. Muhammad Javaid Afzal (Registrar GICCL, Lahore, Pakistan)
The basic objectives and goals of Physics society include:
- To stimulate and support faculty members and students to arrange conference/seminars, workshop etc for the promotion of Physics as a subject.
- To arrange educational trip/tours for the students/faculty members to find practical applications of Physics in daily life within the country.
- To arrange quiz program for the intermediate students to develop interest in Physics.
- To have collaboration through seminars/workshops with colleagues of others colleges and universities.
- To develop and collaborate in scientific activities and scientific projects with other institutions within the country or abroad.
- The important goal would be to better inform the public/Layman about the subject of Physics and demonstrate how physics and physicists are involved in the innovative research and are introducing new technology for the betterment of human kind.
- Figure out the ways to promote innovative ideas into research papers/ publications.
- To appreciate and encourage position holder Physics students at intermediate or graduate level and to give motivation to other students for physics.
- To develop research and scientific culture among faculty members and students to promote Physics as a practical and valuable subject.
For membership and instructions please download the form below: