This procedure applies to complaints about the policies, procedures, or actions of the PJEST editorial staff. We welcome complaints as they provide an opportunity and a spur for improvement, and we aim to respond quickly, courteously, and constructively. Please write your complaint with journal title, vol. no., issue no., paper ID, paper title, page no.
Criteria of a Complaint
Our definition of a complaint is as follows:
- The complainant defines his or her expression of unhappiness as a complaint.
- We infer that the complainant is not simply disagreeing with a decision we have made or something we have published (which happens every day) but thinks that there has been a failure of process – for example, a long delay or a rude response – or a severe misjudgment.
- The complaint must be about something that is within the responsibility of the PJEST and content or process.
PJEST journal are aware of the complaints stated below:
- Authorship complaints
- Plagiarism complaints
- Multiple, duplicate, concurrent publication/Simultaneous submission.
- Undisclosed conflicts of interest
- Reviewer bias or competitive harmful acts by reviewers.
Policy for Handling Complaints:
- If the Journal receives a complaint that any contribution to the Journal break intellectual property rights or contains material inaccuracies or otherwise unlawful materials.
- Investigation may include a request that the parties involved substantiate their claims.
- The Journal will make a good faith determination whether to remove the allegedly wrongful material.
- All the investigations and decisions are to be documented by the Journal.
- We strive to ensure that Biomedical and pharmacology journal is of the highest quality and is free from errors. However, we accept that occasionally mistakes might happen.
Editorial Complaints Policy
The Managing Editor and staff of PJEST journal will make every efforts to put matters right as soon as possible in the most appropriate way, offering right of reply where necessary. As far as possible, we will investigate complaints in a blame-free manner, looking to see how systems can be improved to prevent mistakes occurring.
How to Make a Complaint
Complaints about editorial content should be made as soon as possible after publication, preferably in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org